Wooooooooooooooooooow!!! These are amaaaazing!! I need to get a better camera :D You've probably told me before but do you use a DSLR? And can you give me a crash course in lenses and stuff like that :) please because I don't really know much about cameras. These photos are awesome.
I really like the grass hopper! Amazing! What lens did you use for that Phil?
I want to do so more macro stuff apart from that spider a while back I havn't been able to do any thing with insects in ages! I've never been that good at it though; nor with birds in flight; I'm not very quick when it comes to tracking and so on...
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come. All this is from God, who through Christ reconciled us to himself and gave us the ministry of reconciliation; that is, in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them...
...We implore you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God. For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.
2 comments:
Wooooooooooooooooooow!!! These are amaaaazing!! I need to get a better camera :D You've probably told me before but do you use a DSLR? And can you give me a crash course in lenses and stuff like that :) please because I don't really know much about cameras. These photos are awesome.
I really like the grass hopper! Amazing! What lens did you use for that Phil?
I want to do so more macro stuff apart from that spider a while back I havn't been able to do any thing with insects in ages! I've never been that good at it though; nor with birds in flight; I'm not very quick when it comes to tracking and so on...
Post a Comment