I love the minimalistic feel, the fence in the corner just sets it off. Do you have a landscape (ie not portrait) photo of the same scene at a high resolution? If so please could I have it so I may use it as my desktop. :D
Hey, yeah you know my sister, I'm Nicole, JoT's younger sis.. I really love your photos, I'd love to take up photography, but it just seems so hard God bless Nic
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come. All this is from God, who through Christ reconciled us to himself and gave us the ministry of reconciliation; that is, in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them...
...We implore you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God. For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.
3 comments:
isn't it lovely how something so simple can look so beautiful :-)
God really is amazing!
I love the minimalistic feel, the fence in the corner just sets it off. Do you have a landscape (ie not portrait) photo of the same scene at a high resolution? If so please could I have it so I may use it as my desktop. :D
Hey, yeah you know my sister, I'm Nicole, JoT's younger sis.. I really love your photos, I'd love to take up photography, but it just seems so hard
God bless
Nic
Post a Comment